COVID -19 UPDATE and PATIENT SAFETY INFORMATION
We hope you are all in good health.
COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives in many ways; however, one thing remains the same and that is our commitment to keep you safe and healthy in our office.
We realize our patients have questions and want you to feel safe again. Our practice is on the leading edge of infection control, follows all CDC, ADA, and OSHA guidelines and has the highest priority in keeping all patients and staff safe.
In addition to our usual strict sanitization protocols, we are taking many extra precautions to keep you extra safe.
- Do not come in if you are sick.
- Wear a face mask when you come in
- Sanitize hands
- One-minute pre-rinse
- Front office sneeze/cough barrier
- Increased PPE for doctor and staff: disposable one time use masks, gloves, shields, caps, gowns, and shoe covers.
- Improved Aerosol control with air purifiers throughout the office.
- We continue to treat one patient at a time
- Wiping down all surfaces after each patient
- Flushing water lines. While in shut-down, all water lines have been shocked (sanitized) for your safety
- Routine sterilization monitoring and spore testing
- Wash your hands with soap and water
For further information to keep yourself healthy, please visit the following links:
Steps to take when sick:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
Your safety is our #1 priority.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty throughout the years and look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Azita Adelynia D.D.S
Anaheim Hills Smile Studio